In this episode, I share resources for anyone that may be in need of food and housing assistance during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Spectrum is offering 60 days of free internet for households with students that are home from school in the Carolinas. 844-488-8395
- Second Harvest Food Bank and Loves and Fishes offer food for those in need. Also, children on the free and reduced school lunch program can obtain free sandwiches from the Loyalist Market in Matthews.
- If your child is on the free and reduced lunch program, contact your school to coordinate delivery or pickup of meals.
- Crisis Assistance Ministry can offer emergency rent payment assistance. If you fall behind on your mortgage, the NCHFA can offer foreclosure assistance.
- Brian Moynihan, Bank of America, on Face the Nation stated that they will work with customers that are in danger of falling behind on their payments. Reach out to your lenders if you are in danger of falling behind.